Monday, April 22, 2013

April {Photos}

During the month of April (thus far, that is… the month isn’t quite over yet)…
Caleb realized that he no longer fits in the baby swing…
I took quite a few photos of flowers.  No, I won’t bore you by posting them all.  I’m only putting one in here.  You’re welcome.
Esther did… something in the backyard.  Played with the dog, maybe?  I’m not sure.
Joseph and Caleb talked to each other.  Using walkie-talkies.  Even though they were just a few feet away from each other… O.o
Abigail decided to pretend that Caleb was a baby, and tried to push him around the stroller.  This experiment… did not turn out too well.
Stephen found a turtle.
The logical thing to do, of course, was to bring it inside and put it on the dining room floor.
Joseph decided to get a closer look at it before it was brought back outside…
Liz studied…
Joe was in a chess tournament…
And so were Esther and Stephen.  Actually, these two were in multiple tournaments…
Scout tried to sneak into the house.  And failed, especially when it came to the sneaking part.
Stephen, my headless brother, and Lizzy had a snack… (okay, not really.  They were just cleaning out the freezer and discovered that we have a lot of ice cream.)
We helped take care of goats for some friends who were away on vacation…
(No, that’s not a goat.  We also took care of their dog…)
Esther made us laugh…
Abigail tried her hand at milking the goats…
…and lasted for about thirty seconds before quitting, but at least she tried.

Stephen and Esther played chess together.  Online.  While sitting in the same room.
We went to a barn dance on the 20th, and this is how Joe and Caleb dressed up.  You can’t see them in this photo, but Caleb is wearing his crocs.  Cowboys always wear crocs, right?
I don’t really have any good photos from the dance itself.  Which might be a good thing, because even though I didn’t do the chicken dance, others did.  So.
 
I know I said I wouldn’t post any more flower photos… this is a bug.  Not a flower, a bug.  Which  happens to be sitting (standing?) upon a flower.
No…. I’m not convincing myself, either. 
Anyways.  That’s all for now, folks…

No comments:

Post a Comment