Since I really enjoy reading others’ posts, however, I’m going attempt to at least do an occasional A&A post. Whether or not they’ll be on schedule or not… well, we’ll see.
ANYWAY. Without any further ado…
- Sipping a mocha frappuccino and feeling something lodge in my throat – I assume that it’s just a chunk of ice and wait for it to melt, only it doesn’t, and I finally cough up a miniscle piece of foil. What. on. earth.?!
- Babysitting and not being able to understand half of what the energetic five year-old is saying.
- An alarm clock which doesn’t pay attention to whether or not it’s set to go off or not. Augh!
- Walking outside and nearly tripping over the huge black dog who insists on laying on the top step.
- Not wanting to print out a sheet of music without first hearing it, so I set my iPod on the piano and squinted at the tiny notes on the screen while trying to play them… fail.
- Casting my fishing line over a telephone wire instead of into the lake. Don’t ask.
- The amount of homemade dill pickles I’ve consumed in the last week or so. I’ve refilled the jar twice.
- Deciding to re-upholster the seat cushion of my desk chair and pulling 31 tack-thingys out to get the current fabric off. I think someone went overboard? Slightly?
- Thrift stores. Seriously, where else can you get 3-4 items of clothing for less than $10?
- Having sisters *cough*finally*cough* agree with my opinions on how our room should be “decorated”. Now to find some black paint to “fix” that bright red bunkbed…
- Getting home and having little siblings run out to meet me while squealing with excitement – even though I’ve only been gone for a couple hours.
- People who “get” my corny, rather bizarre, and kinda-sarcastic sense of humor.
- The fact that our road (as far as I know) isn’t going to be re-paved. I know that sounds like an odd thing to list as “awesome”, but I really don’t want to have the amount of traffic coming down our road increase. I like things quiet.
- Taking a day off from normal activities to go fishing and four wheeling.
- The fact that the end of summer is in sight. Which means that my three favorite seasons are just around the corner.
- Pumpkin chocolate-chip muffins for breakfast.